The COVID-19 pandemic has changed life as we all know it.We, just like every other business, have implemented a plan and new procedures to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
Below is just a short list of extra steps we are taking at the farm to ensure everyone’s safety. Please note there WILL be a few changes to how we operate for the 2020 season. Please, call or email us if you have any particular concerns. We hope you are able to visit our farm and enjoy the wide-open space and fresh air our farm has to offer!
- Each morning prior to opening, all activities and commonly used surfaces will be sprayed down with a commercial grade sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer and hand wash stations will be available around the farm at all times.
- Our farm and activities are already “spread out” so we feel that social distancing will be easy to maintain. However, please be aware of others and do your best to “socially distance” from other guests. There will be signs throughout the farm to remind you.
- To maintain social distancing, there will be NO HAY RIDES available to the U-Pick fields. You will now have to access by slowly driving your vehicle and following our directional signs through the farm.
- Our staff will be required to wear facial coverings when in contact with customers. Our concession staff is required to wear facial coverings.
- All other activities are outdoor and therefore, do not require facial coverings. However, you are obviously welcome to wear facial coverings should you choose.
- Campfire reservations will be reduced to only 25 people per campfire site max. This is 50% capacity to allow additional space for social distancing.
Again, we are doing our very best to implement new procedures and safety precautions and we ask that if you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are new to this and trying to navigate these new realities just like everyone else 🙂