The COVID-19 pandemic has changed life as we all know it. We, just like every other business, have implemented a plan and new procedures to ensure the safety of our staff and guests. We have moved to LIMITED ticket sales online to control crowds this season. To read more information on our LIMITED ticketing, please visit our Farm Updates page.
Below is just a short list of extra steps we are taking at the farm to ensure everyone’s safety. Please note there WILL be a few changes to how we operate for the 2020 season. Please, call or email us if you have any particular concerns. We hope you are able to visit our farm and enjoy the wide-open space and fresh air our farm has to offer!
- Each morning prior to opening, all activities and commonly used surfaces will be sprayed down with a commercial grade sanitizer (traditionally used to sanitize playgrounds).
- Hand sanitizer and hand wash stations will be available around the farm at all times. Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the farm.
- Our farm and activities are already very “spread out” so we feel that social distancing will be easy to maintain. However, please be aware of others and do your best to “socially distance” from other guests. There will be signs throughout the farm to remind you.
- Hayrides WILL be available, however, we request that you please wear a mask while riding.
- Activities will be opened, but will be modified. We ask that you help our staff by reminding your children to give each other space. Our staff also will not be able to assist your children on the activities as they traditionally would. You are welcome to assist them. (Example: getting on zipline seats, sliding down the slide on a feed sack, getting into the barrel train)
- Our staff will be required to wear facial coverings when in contact with customers. Our concession staff is required to wear facial coverings.
- Per the State of Maryland’s mask mandate, facial coverings will be required while shopping inside our farm market. Thanks for understanding!
- All other activities are outdoor with plenty of space to social distance and therefore, do not require facial coverings. However, you are obviously welcome to wear facial coverings should you choose.
- We have hired additional staff to help maintain organized activities and stations around the farm. We have also hired specific staff members that will spend their entire shifts rotating around and cleaning and sanitizing high-touch areas.
Again, we are doing our very best to implement new procedures and safety precautions and we ask that if you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are new to this and trying to navigate these new realities just like everyone else 🙂