Tickets for all events go on sale beginning July 1st!
We hope you’ve had a great year so far, since we last saw you. Here at the farm, we’re working hard to make hay, plant crops, and care for our animals, but we’re also gearing up for another exciting fall season!
We recently announced all of our dates for the upcoming 2021 season. Ticket sales will start on July 1st. We will also be continuing to limit our capacity this year in order to provide an optimal experience for everyone. It’s best to buy your tickets online ahead of time, especially for events like Sippin’ in the Sunflowers which has a lower capacity and sold out quickly last year!
Some highlights of this coming season include:
- We have expanded Sippin’ in the Sunflowers into TWO days with TWO extra hours!
- We’ll be offering Friday hours this year from 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- We’ll be opening 1 hour earlier on Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00am
- We’ll be closing in the evenings earlier than we used to, at 6:00pm. We know this is a big change, but we decided to do what is best for our family & staff.
- BUT… We’ll be hosting an evening “Moonlit Maze” event on October 2nd with our activities, food, live music, and a chance to do to Maryland’s Largest Corn Maze under the moonlight!
- Professional Photographers: we’ll be offering exclusive sessions on Thursday evenings for you to bring your clients for photos in our sunflower field or pumpkin patch!
Tickets will go on sale beginning July 1st. Ticketing Website: winterbrookfarms.mazeplay.com
We can’t wait to see y’all this fall for another incredible season! Be sure to get your tickets, and stay tuned for more updates!